PayDent offers you many benefits, including that it:
- Helps you to afford dentistry by giving you a structured, monthly savings program that ensures funds will be available to use for the dental care that you and your family will eventually need.
- Enables you to receive dental treatments from participating PayDent dental care providers at a discount of up to 15% less than American Dental Association national average rates, so you know you're getting a fair price.
- Enables you to obtain dental care as exclusively determined by you and your dental care provider without input from third parties.
- Covers every dental procedure, including elective, cosmetic, preventive, specialty and preferred (i.e., less intrusive), including exams, fillings, crowns, root canals, oral surgery, braces, implants, bridges, and even things that insurance won't cover, like teeth whitening.
- Can be used with all types of participating PayDent dental care providers, including general dentists and dental specialists, such as endodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, oral and maxillofacial radiologists, orthodontists, pediatric dentists, periodontists, prosthodontists, etc.
- Does not require pre-approval.
- Does not require monthly insurance premiums. Instead, you deposit money in any amount you decide, either as regular monthly payments or in lump sums.
In addition, with PayDent:
- Funds are never lost, as they often are with many health savings programs.
- You don't deal with insurance companies, so there are no dental care service restrictions.
- You and your participating PayDent dental care provider decide on your treatment plan.
- There are no annual limits to dental services, including cosmetic and specialty care.
- You are never charged interest.
- There are no sign-up or annual fees, no annual deductibles, no copays, no surprise premium increases and no guessing if, or how much, insurance will pay for a procedure.
- All dental care providers stand behind their dental work.
- Your funds can be shared with a spouse, children or parents.
- Even if you have dental insurance, you can use PayDent and enjoy all of its benefits, including using your PayDent funds to pay for copays, deductibles and treatments (or portions of a bill) that insurance doesn’t cover.
- You can adjust your monthly contribution amount, or suspend your contributions, at any time for any reason.
- Dental care providers are carefully screened to ensure they meet the highest standards, and then are monitored through data analysis on treatment that they provide.
- Dental care becomes affordable for retirees on fixed incomes, since Medicare generally does not cover dentistry.
Plus, with dental insurance:
- You have no control over when insurance premiums will increase.
- Company-sponsored insurance plans end if you lose your job, or you can pay the entire premium through COBRA.
- Benefits on private insurance end if you stop paying premiums; you can't temporarily halt making payments.