In The News
Company Fact Sheet
FAQ for Journalists
An innovative new alternative to dental insurance, PayDent offers a host of benefits for patients and dental care providers, including that it:
- Eliminates all insurance hassles — there are no claims, rejections or service limitation, and all procedures are covered;
- Gives dentists fair compensation for the work they perform — the equivalent of a major dental insurance company’s premier in-network plan;
- Offers patients fair pricing — 15% off the average national ADA rates; and
- Provides patients with a dental-care savings account, enabling them to accumulate funds to pay for their dental care.
Other benefits of PayDent include:
- No upfront costs or annual fees for dentists or patients;
- No lost contributions, unlike most health savings accounts;
- No lost monthly premiums, unlike discount card plans; and
- No loss of unused benefits.
PayDent operates on any web browser, and on iOS and Android mobile devices.
To make dental care attainable, affordable and hassle free for everyone
Kevin Patterson, a Chicago-area dentist with 34 years of experience, and Steve Valentor, a successful serial entrepreneur and engineer.
Sept. 14, 2021
Experienced dentists and corporate executives with expertise in business, data analytics and insurance.
# # #